Thursday, February 6, 2014

2014 Winter Olympics Workout

We are so so so excited for Sochi!!  We've got some decorations, and some Russian recipes picked out to try for the Opening Ceremonies.  Trust me that was harder than I thought it was going to be.  I've been pinning a bunch of ideas to make the next two weeks awesome.  Even though the Olympics themselves are pretty awesome by themselves.  My favorite is probably the time capsule from Paging Supermom

I don't know about you but I always get so inspired by all of the athletes so I thought it would be fun to make a Sochi Olympics workout to counter all of the sitting and watching I will be doing over the next two weeks.  Here it is if you want to join me!  All I know is I really hope no one crashes.  Cuz I hate burpees.  




What is your favorite sport to watch in the winter Olympics?!!  Mine has got to be snowboarding, but I really look forward to watching the ice skating with Ivy.  I remember loving it SO much when I was her age.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails