Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Subway Art. Printable


If you follow me on Instagram you've seen that I have been working on a holiday planner.  I'm moving on to Christmas now that I finally did my Halloween title page.  My goal is to have it done and ready to bind by Monday.  Yeah....Wish me luck on that one.  

I made a small subway art that I printed on to kraft paper but I've made it a bit bigger and uploaded it to Scribd as a PDF if you want to print one out.  It is sized as an 8.5x11 to print, but the words fit in a 8x10 frame.  You will just need to trim the edges if you want to do that.  I used some of my favorite fonts like Bebas and Blackout along with a couple others.    I also had a mini treat yo'self moment {I can not be held responsible for things I do while taking nyquil} and got the Insta Patterns kit from Rhonna Farrer.  It's been on my wish list for awhile.   That is where the chevron and dots come from.  Pompadour is the font I used for the numbers.


Get your halloween subway art to print HERE.  I Hope you have a fallish, halloweenish weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails