Friday, March 9, 2012

Insta Friday. 3.9.12

Ahh  Instafriday.      I love how you help me keep track of my days and weeks.  Here's a peek of what I've been up to via Instagram.  


Last weekend Darin taught a photography class in Spokane so after a long day of work, Ivy and I treated ourselves to the giant raspberries from Yokes.  And after Ivy went to bed I watched some Downton Abbey.  We watched season one on Netflix, so imagine my surprise at how amazing season 2 looked on my Ipad. If you haven't given in to watching it yet, you really should.  


She likes to work out.  Silly girl.    I'm 100% sure she can do more pull ups than me.  I think I have her beat on pushups though. 


We took to the road Sunday for a quick trip to finalize our fall Toms order for Greenies.  Umm you are going to die when you see them. I'll just say wedge bootie.   I passed the time listening to This American Life.  Don't you love how they all talk the same?

Of course it rained while we were there, it is Portland after all.

I've driven past that tree farm who knows how many times in my life.  When I was younger it meant we were about halfway to Boise.  Now it means we are almost home.


The sun actually did shine while we were in the big city too.  I celebrated by getting these cheesy and fabulous sunnies at Target.  I feel very Marilyn Monroe in them, don't you agree dahling!


I made a batch of No Bake Energy Bites from Smashed Peas and Carrots.  I switched out the chocolate chips for craisins, and next time I think I will skip the coconut and add more oats.  


And while we are on the subject of food.  Don't you wish kiwis were bigger?!

{If you just can't wait till Friday to see what I'm up to you can follow me on instagram @ruffledsunshine}

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your sunglasses, and yes, I actually do wish kiwifruit were bigger...strawberries too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...had fun digging around! I love the sunglasses, and love, love Target!! Would love for you to visit me, also!
    http://tomalfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    my name is amber, and i'm actually amanda's (modern marigold)sister in law. i really love your blog, and your pics. and i am in love with the 'sunshine makes me happy' pic from march 8th. would you mind if i used it on my blog-just for the picture, and i'd give you credit-i just love the pic.

    thanks,
    amber
    aefetters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails