Friday, February 25, 2011

Can we be {better} friends?



 I need tell you how much your kind comments last week meant to me.  I think I cried every time Google sent me a new comment email.  I cried for all of your hurt and just because I was so thankful to have good friends.  Isn't it nice to know that people do understand how you feel?

+++

So can I ask you all a teensy favor?  At the beginning of the month I decided that I should be a better friend and reply to any comments I got.  But about half the time I hit reply and it says no-reply.  I get sad because I really would love to tell you thanks for stopping by.  So could you, pretty please for me {and I'm sure a million other bloggers} enable your email address?  Then I can say Hi, and it would make it much easier for me to be your friend back.  Or if you had a question I could answer it for you in a jiffy! And it would make things like getting a hold of giveaway winners a whole heck of a lot better.  I'm just saying.  You know if I did have any other giveaways, in the very near future like next week or something :).  So you might want to get on that!

Have a fabulous weekend.  Talk to you soon!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i heart you and would love to be better friends. as far as i know my email is workin'! have a fabulous weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this little banner you made for this sweet little post! you are so amazingly talented; every time i see something you've done, it gives me the happy goosebumps!

    i'm enabled...or my e-mail is enabled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are terrific, plain and simple. I simply adore you.

    And you know how to get a hold of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. right?1 I got the sweetest note today from someone, and I couldn't reply. Made me sad.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails