Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas in July

I signed up for a Christmas in July swap last month.  I finally am getting my gift in the mail, hoping that it will make its way to Texas before July is over.  
 
I used Noodlehead's gathered clutch tutorial for my gift that I wanted to keep for myself
I love the dividers and card holders on the inside.
I am mostly excited that Joann's has stepped it up a little bit in the fabric department!
Although I'm still not very good at sewing with zippers, I love the zipper ends.  Sometimes it is the little details that make the biggest difference.
I'm glad I got around to crossing something off my to do/try list.  Hope you enjoy it Dee!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. sUCH CUTE AND INSPIRING IDEAS. I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this fabric is so cute, especially with the blue band and lining.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails