Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Dresses



I got a new dress pattern for Ivy and I love it.  I searched Etsy for a peasant dress and found the Perfect Party Dress by Heidi and Finn.  All of their patterns are super cute, I love the modern twists, like the tie on this peasant dress. 

The ends of the ties flare out a bit at the end.  The fabric I ended up using definitely gives it a Christmas dress vibe.   I'm resisting the urge to put up Christmas decorations every day.  I don't know if I will make it to Thanksgiving this year!


Ivy runs away screaming when I finish a dress and try and get her to put it on.  I end up chasing her around the house and she thinks it is so funny.  So I just have to wait until Sunday to get her ready for church to see if it even fits!   I've decided that I have to add about 6 inches to the bottom of every dress to make it long enough.  Other than being just a bit short it fit great!  Can't wait to make some more.



So since Christmas is coming up WAY faster than you think start thinking about Christmas outfits!  I'm taking orders now!! I love to put fabric together so let me know if you want anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails