Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Go Big Blue


Watching football with Grandpa in 2007(4 months old!)


Ready to watch football with Grandpa in 2009(2 years old!)
We were cleaning out the garage since I was getting the fall decorations out and going through some baby stuff for my sister in law.  Ivy put this size 6 months BYU shirt on and besides the neck it actually fit.  So I thought I would try to fix it so she could wear it this year.  I cut out the neck, and cut off the sleeves.  I ruffled the sleeves then reattached them.  I also cut the bottom off of a white t-shirt that is too short for me.  More ruffling, then attached it to the shirt.  It needed pants so I made some from another shirt I never wear.  Now Ivy is ready for football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails